Nicholas Signor joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2015 and serves as a director in the Baltimore office. As a member of the team led by Executive Managing Director Cristopher Abramson, Mr. Signor provides investment sales, debt and equity advisory, and transaction management services. To date, Mr. Signor has been involved in more than $1.5 billion of property dispositions in the Baltimore-Washington metro area. He focuses on urban and suburban office, industrial, land and flex properties.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Signor was an associate for five years with Cushman & Wakefield’s Baltimore Capital Markets Group. As the lead analyst, he performed due diligence and developed offering memorandums for both investment sales and equity and advisory work in addition to his salesperson duties.
- 4000 Principio Parkway, North East, MD: 1.2 million SF
- I-95 Industrial Net Lease Portfolio, MD/NJ: 951,000 SF
- Sun Products, 5300 Holabird Avenue, Baltimore, MD: 907,000 SF
- 7600 Assateague Drive, Jessup, MD: 801,000 SF
- DCT I-95 Industrial Portfolio, MD/DE: 787,680 SF
- Interport Business Center, Richmond, VA: 617,000 SF
- Hollins End East Corporate Park, Halethorpe, MD: 520,000 SF
- 250 West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD: 368,000 SF
- 180-190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Annapolis, MD: 197,000 SF
- Maryland Executive Park, Towson, MD: 206,000 SF
- 414 Light Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 2 acres
- 300 East Pratt Street Development Site, Baltimore, MD: 1 acre
A licensed real estate broker in the state of Maryland, Mr. Signor has been named a CoStar Power Broker twice, in 2011 and 2013.
Mr. Signor has a Master of Science degree in real estate from The Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Villanova University.