CA DRE License #01231272
A senior vice president at Newmark Pearson Commercial since 2013, Nicholas Audino specializes in the sale, leasing, acquisition, disposition and ground-up development of industrial property throughout the Central San Joaquin Valley. Mr. Audino began his commercial real estate career in 1997 at CBRE, where he was a top producer every year from 2003 through 2013, and was Salesperson of the Year for six consecutive years.
Mr. Audino has continued his top performance status at Newmark Pearson Commercial: He was ranked a Top Three Producer for the past five years, and he was honored by his peers in 2014 and 2017 with the Peer Award, in recognition of maintaining the highest standards of personal integrity, superior work ethic and individual professionalism.
- Top Producer, Newmark Pearson Commercial, 2014 through 2018
- Costar Power Broker Award, Fresno market, 2013 - 2018
- Peer Award, Newmark Pearson Commercial, 2014 and 2017
- Salesperson of the Year, CB Richard Ellis, 2007 - 2012, 2014 and 2017
- Featured executive profile, The Business Journal, 2016
- Cen Cal Small Business Real Estate Broker of the Year, 2015
- Chairman of the board of directors, Fresno County Economic Development Corporation
- Member of the board of directors, Pearson Realty
- Stockholder, Pearson Realty
- Event moderator, Fresno County EDC Real Estate Forecast, 2017
- Keynote speaker, industrial specialist, EDC Annual Forecast Event, 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2016
- Member, City of Clovis Economic Development Strategy Advisory Committee, 2014
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Former member, City of Fresno Mayor’s Council on Industrial Development
- Former member, Economic Development Department’s task force on High Speed Rail Relocations
- Board of directors, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Board of directors, Cen-Cal Small Business Finance
Mr. Audino holds a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in land use and real estate economics from California State University, Fresno.