Neil Brazitis joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2006 and is currently a senior managing director in the firm’s Philadelphia office. In this position, Neil provides strategic real estate advisory services to both tenants and landlords in the Greater Philadelphia region. He has been involved in more than 3 million square feet of commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Brazitis’ production has allowed him to rapidly advance to senior managing director in less than 10 years. He has represented a wide range of tenants, including financial, TAMI, institutional, healthcare and nonprofit clients in negotiating and securing commercial space. Mr. Brazitis is highly regarded for his extensive market knowledge. He closely tracks and monitors every building and tenant in the Philadelphia CBD market, which allows him to provide his clients with real time market data.
In the past five years, Neil has ranked among Newmark Knight Frank’s top five producers in the Greater Philadelphia region. He has also been invited to NKF’s National Top Producers celebration every year for the past five years. Neil received NKF’s award for the largest revenue increase in 2010 and largest office transaction in 2012, and he received the firm’s Rising Star Award in 2014.
He has also been involved in nearly 1 million square feet of non-profit and healthcare related transactions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals - 300,000+ SF
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network - 200,000+ SF
- Convene - 110,000+ SF (new leases and expansions)
- Day & Zimmerman - 115,000 SF (lease restructure)
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) - Expansion to 300,000 SF
- OsiSoft - 60,000 SF (lease expansion)
- PNC Bank - 28,000 SF (lease at 220 Lake Drive East) and 36,000 SF (lease at 520 Fellowship Road)
- Turn14 - 100,000 SF (office acquisition)
- 160over90 - 30,000 SF (headquarter lease)
- MANNA - 23,000 SF (headquarter lease)
Mr. Brazitis joined Newmark Knight Frank after graduating from Villanova University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and was a member of the men’s varsity lacrosse team.
In recent years, Neil has been a guest lecturer at Temple University’s School of Architecture. He is also a member of the Malvern Prep Alumni Association.