Mike Viehmann is an associate director specializing in industrial services in the Denver metro area. He joined Newmark Knight Frank’s industrial team in 2019 from Cushman & Wakefield’s Denver office. Mr. Viehmann brings a hardworking attitude and no-stone-left-unturned approach to work every day and enjoys uncovering and securing both on-market and off-market opportunities for his clients. He advises his clients on both a local and national level, specializing in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial properties along Colorado’s Front Range.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 14705 East 33rd Place, Aurora : LG Hausys, 29,653 SF
As a landlord representative:
- 555 West 48th Avenue, DMS Real Estate: 23,756 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 3500 Blake Street, Denver, CO: Jeremy Fein Inc. sold to Hines, $11.25 million
- 4101 East 48th Avenue, Denver, CO: Unique Woodworking acquired from Shafer Family Real Estate LLP, $4.9 million
Partial Client List
- Rookie of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield Denver, 2015
- Professional Affiliations
- Member, NAIOP
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Colorado
Mr. Viehmann graduated from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a specialty in selling and sales management.