Mike Carlson, SIOR, CCIM, serves as executive managing director and principal in Newmark Grubb Zimmer’s St. Louis office, where he represents both tenants and landlords in the St. Louis marketplace as well as nationally. Mike specializes in office leasing, tenant representation and investment sales. The St. Louis Business Journal has recognized him as one of the Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate every year since 2001. Mike has also received the CoStar Power Broker Award every year since 2004.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) St. Louis Chapter
Regional director 2019-2020
Chapter president, 2015
Chapter vice president, 2014
Chapter secretary, 2013
Forecast speaker, 2011
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) St. Louis Chapter
- Chapter president, 2007
- Board member, Missouri Growth Association (MGA), 2007 and 2015
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Missouri
- Habitat for Humanity
- Missouri Athletic Club
- Norwood Hills Country Club
Mike earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he double majored in finance and real estate.