Michael Silver joined Newmark Knight Frank’s Long Island office in 2006 as a director and specializes in corporate and tenant advisory services for sales and leasing transactions. He focuses on creating innovative protections and cost-saving strategies for a wide variety of corporate clients. Mr. Silver has established a reputation within the industry for his comprehensive business development strategies.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Silver worked at Studley for five years, and was very active in the Midtown and Downtown Manhattan market, representing tenants in a variety of industries.
- Chesapeake Pharmaceutical Packaging: 60,000 SF lease acquisition
- Direct Brands, Inc.: 57,000 SF sublease disposition
- Interdigital Communications: 56,000 SF lease renewal
- JP Morgan Chase & Co: 38,000 SF lease renewal and expansion
- Bradley & Parker: 35,000 SF building sale/lease acquisition
- Didit.com: 14,000 SF lease acquisition
- Kirschenbaum & Phillips P.C.: 14,000 SF lease acquisition
- Kral Clerkin Redmond Ryan Perry & Girvan LLP: 12,000 SF lease acquisition
PARTIAL LIST OF MANHATTAN TRANSACTIONS:
- Novo Media Group, Inc.: 70,000 SF
- HotJobs.com: 42,000 SF
- Roberts Sheridan & Kotel, P.C.: 30,000 SF
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund: 27,000 SF
- TPRO/Kuoni: 25,000 SF
- Institute of Management and Administration: 23,000 SF
- Global Asset Management (USA) Inc.: 20,000 SF
- Copytone Inc.: 15,000 SF
- Van Wagner Communications LLC: 15,000 SF
- Standard Security Life Insurance, Inc.: 13,000 SF
- Chanin Capital Partners: 11,000 SF
- Cotton Incorporated: 11,000 SF
- Jewelers of America Inc.: 9,000 SF
Mr. Silver is an active member of the Commercial Industrial Broker Society (CIBS) and the Port Washington - Manhasset Real Estate Board of New York.
Mr. Silver is a graduate of the University of Maryland, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in urban studies, specializing in real estate management.