Michael Prost joined Newmark Knight Frank in January 2015 as a senior managing director in the company’s Chicago office. Mr. Prost specializes in commercial and industrial real estate as well as tenant representation.
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Prost worked at Lee & Associates, where he focused on many aspects of brokerage, development and construction project management. He assisted clients through the real estate purchase, sale and development process.
Mr. Prost concentrated on the Lake County and Southeast Wisconsin markets. He represented many great Chicagoland companies and excels at tenant representation. Mr. Prost has a key leadership role on the board of directors for the Association of the Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE).
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Anthem Memory Care
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- CenterPoint Properties
- European Chocolate Company
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Land & Lakes Development Corporation
- Panattoni Development Company
- Volkswagen of America
- Zilber Property Group
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Lake County Partners
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance
- Racine County Economic Development Corporation
- The Chicago HELP Initiative
- AIRE Cares
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
Mr. Prost received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and marketing from the University of Illinois.