CA BRE License #01075873
Michael Porte, SIOR, joined Newmark Pearson Commercial in 1992 and currently serves as a senior vice president in the Visalia office, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of office, retail and industrial properties. Mr. Porte previously worked in commercial real estate at Craig-Chatham Realty Group, also in Visalia, where he focused on financial branch dispositions and RTC properties. Before that, he worked for a total of 17 years at Bank of America, First Interstate Bank and American National Bank, where he acquired retail and commercial banking experience.
Mr. Porte’s professional training in banking, finance, marketing and administration enables him to provide quality service to all of his clients. He provides his sellers with professional marketing, maximum property exposure, proven sales success and accountability. Buyers benefit from Mr. Porte’s professional honest representation, comprehensive market information, negotiating experience and his financial background.
- Sold 400 acres industrial land; Allen Group/Diversified Development
- Sold 132 acres commercial residential; Ennis Homes, Cartmill/Highway 99, Tulare
- Sold 83 acres industrial land
- Sold 60 acres regional retail land; Packwood Creek Power Center
- Sold 55 acres industrial land
- Sold 7 acres of highway commercial land to Visalia R.V.
- Sold 4 acres of Central Business District land to Signature Theaters
- Sold 250,000 SF warehouse; from Musco Olive
- Sold 100,000 SF industrial warehouse; Bayle Manufacturing
- Sold 103,000 SF to Heilind Electronics
- Sold 36,000 SF Visalia warehouse
- Sold 12,500 SF shopping center in Corcoran
- Sold $2.8 million office investment, Frazer/Torbet
- Sold/leased 3 Valley Federal Savings branches
- Sold/leased 7 Bank of America branches
- Leased 55,000 SF industrial building to Poser
- Board member, Tri-County Economic Development Corporation (TCEDC)
- Board member, Tulare County Federal Credit Union
- Executive committee member and former chairman (2010), Visalia Economic Development Corporation (VEDC)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Visalia Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Visalia, Visalia Chamber of Commerce, 1995
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Mr. Porte earned a Bachelor of Science degree in administration from California State University, Fresno. He is also a Dale Carnegie graduate.