Mike McQuaid joined Newmark in 2014 as a Senior Managing Director. Mr. McQuaid specializes in the representation of tenants. Mr. McQuaid’s extensive knowledge of the Metropolitan Phoenix market is complemented by his skills involving tenant relocation, expansion, lease negotiations and market analysis. These qualities, along with a strong work ethic, have enabled him to become a respected presence within the market.
In 2011, Mr. McQuaid was Tournament Chairman for the Waste Management Phoenix Open, the most attended golf tournament in the world. Under Mr. McQuaid’s watch, the 2011 Waste Management Phoenix Open raised more than $4 million for Phoenix charities.
Mr. McQuaid is a licensed Arizona and California real estate agent and a graduate of University of Arizona. Mike is an active member of the Thunderbirds.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. McQuaid was a partner at Lee & Associates Arizona. Before that, Mr. McQuaid was with CB Richard Ellis from 1991 to 1997.
Mr. McQuaid has represented the interests of tenants within the Metropolitan Phoenix and the San Diego areas. The most noted of which include the following:
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Metropolitan Phoenix Boys & Girls Club Executive Council
- Phoenix Thunderbirds (Inducted in 2002)
- The McQuaid Foundation
- Thunderbird Charities Board Member (2011)
- Waste Management Phoenix Open Advisory Board (2011 to Present)
- 2012 Big Chief President, Phoenix Thunderbirds
- Thunderbird Charities Board President - 2012
- 2011 Waste Management Phoenix Open Tournament Chairman
- 1994 “National Rookie of the Year” All Specialties - CB Richard