Mike Maloney joined Newmark Knight Frank as an associate in the firm’s Wayne, Pennsylvania, office in 2011 and has subsequently been promoted multiple times to his current position of managing director.
Mike specializes in the representation of local and national corporations on real estate projects throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area and nationally. His practice delivers a multi-disciplined approach to projects that integrates his clients’ key financial metrics with their operational and cultural objectives.
Since joining NKF, Mike has been recognized as a top producer in the Philadelphia metropolitan area and as one of NKF’s rising stars in the U.S.
Prior to joining NKF, Mike worked as an associate in the Wayne office of NAI Global.
- Team Player Award, NKF, 2016
- 40 Under 40, Philadelphia Business Journal, 2016
- Heavy Hitter of Real Estate, Philadelphia Business Journal, 2014
- Bootstrapper of the Year Award, Philadelphia Business Journal, 2014
- Young Leader Award, NKF, 2013
- Rising Star Award, NKF, 2012
- Member of the Steering Committee, CFO Leadership Council
- Vice president, Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
- Board member, Friends of Cristo Rey
Mike holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Catholic University of America.