Mr. Lisch joined Newmark Knight Frank as Associate in 2018 and is a member of the Critical Transactions Group, specializing in Mid-Lease Term Optimization. The Critical Transactions Group is a geographically disbursed, 20-member team that works exclusively with major office users on their headquarters and mission critical facilities on a national basis. Using data and predictive analytics, the group identifies value creation opportunities for its clients, agnostic of geography or lease expiration.
The Critical Transaction Group forensically examines non-traditional opportunity indicators such as landlord investment strategies, capital stack exposure and anchor tenant impact on asset valuation. Utilizing this approach, Mr. Lisch and the team have successfully executed more than 3.1 million square of transactions over the past three years with an average remaining lease term of 5.3 years.
Mr. Lisch brings with him four years of commercial real estate experience and has secured millions of dollars in savings for his clients through his expertise in areas such as: Accretive Value Arbitrage, EBITDA Enhancement, Balance Sheet Optimization, Strategic Planning, Workplace Optimization, Financial Engineering, Traditional Leasing and Fixed Fee Build-to-Suits.
Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Lisch worked for the recently acquired firm Jackson Cooksey, a tenant representation firm where he began his real estate career in 2016. Previously, Mr. Lisch was a professional athlete and goalkeeper for the Houston Dynamo.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS
As a tenant representative:
- Prime Natural Resources 25,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Zurvita 23,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Spruce Finance 21,000 SF, Houston, TX
- The Company of Others 20,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Rowan Companies 16,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Gridforce 13,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Durango Midstream 11,000 SF, The Woodlands, TX
- NIstico Crouch Kessler 11,000 SF, Houston, TX
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson 2019
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson 2015
Mr. Lisch graduated from Wake Forest University where he earned a BA degree in Finance.