Michael J. Horn joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2013 and currently serves as an associate director at the firm’s New York headquarters. Specializing in tenant representation and strategic planning, Mr. Horn works directly with Neil Goldmacher, NKF’s chairman, national tenant representation, primarily to provide advice to companies in the financial services sector on their real estate requirements. Among his clients are fund management, private equity and advisory firms as well as various service providers to the financial services sector.
Partial Client List
- CamberView Partners, LLC
- Dune Real Estate Partners LP
- Farol Asset Management, LP
- HedgeServ Corporation
- International Asset Management, LLC
- Kirkoswald Capital Partners LLP
- Levine & Seltzer LLP
- MWNY LLC
- Point72 Asset Management, LP
- Richard Bernstein Advisors LLC
- Samson Energy Company, LLC
- Suvretta Capital Management, LLC
- Tourbillon Capital Partners, LP
- Voya Investment Management Alternative Assets, LLC
- Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
Mr. Horn was recognized by Newmark Knight Frank as a Top Five Rising Star performer in 2016 and 2017. In 2016, he received NKF’s Tri-State Associate of the Year award, which the firm grants to its top producing broker with less than seven years of experience.
Mr. Horn is a licensed real estate salesperson and a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).
Mr. Horn attended Binghamton University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and was a member of the men’s Division I varsity basketball team.