Michael Grausz is responsible for business development and the placement of debt and equity capital. He also manages company loan production and formulates and maintains capital provider relationships.
Michael has over 29 years of real estate industry experience. Prior to joining NKF, he was Managing Director at Regency Capital Partners and Director of Capital Markets in the San Francisco office of Cohen Financial, where he closed over $1 billion of loans.
Partial List of Completed Transactions
- 600 National Avenue, Mountain View, CA: Construction Loan, $55 million
- 220 & 244 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA: Refinancing, $24.3 million
- Mount Diablo Terrace, Lafayette, CA: Acquisition Loan, $21 million
- Holiday Inn Express, Mill Valley, CA: Acquisition Loan, $18.8 million
- Museum on the square, Santa Rosa, CA: Bridge Financing, $11.4 million
- Rengstorff Center, Mountain View, CA: Refinancing, $9.8 million
- Lake Merritt Senior Living, Oakland, CA: Refinancing, $7.3 million