Michael P. Garlick is an experienced and respected commercial real estate professional with an extensive knowledge of the Phoenix office market and established long-term industry relationships. Mr. Garlick provides a highly integrated organizational structure and personalized service delivery based on proactive assessments of his client’s goals and objectives. Throughout his 25-year career, Mr. Garlick has completed over 850 transactions totaling more than 10 million square feet valued in excess of $10 billion of total consideration.
Mr. Garlick’s comprehensive understanding of the Phoenix office market is complemented by his thorough analysis and marketing skills involving lease and sale negotiations. A shrewd negotiator and effective communicator, he achieves his client’s objectives and goals in a timely and organized fashion.
Mr. Garlick joined Newmark in 2014 to expand the Phoenix Office Landlord Advisory Services platform. He is an active member of Newmark’s National Landlord Advisory Leadership team. His previous experience includes Lee & Associates Arizona from 1998 to 2014, where he rose to the rank of principal faster than any other associate in the history of the Phoenix office. He began his real estate career at CBRE in 1993.
Current Significant Listings
- The Reserve at Papago Park 1050, 1144 & 1150 West Washington Street, Tempe, AZ: 391,000 SF
- The Reserve at San Tan, 225, 275, 335 & 339 East Germann Road, Gilbert, AZ: 255,000 SF
- Park at San Tan, 3075 West Ray Road, Chandler, AZ: 220,000 SF
- Riverpoint, 3125 E Wood Street & 4150 S Riverpoint Parkway, Phoenix, AZ: 185,520 SF
- The Madison, 5343 & 5353 North 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ: 177,312 SF
- The Reserve at San Tan, 355 East Germann Road, Gilbert, AZ: 70,000 SF
Partial Client List
- Brookfield Opportunity Real Estate Group
- Greenwood & McKenzie
- J.F. McKinney & Associates
- LNR Partners
- Orsett Properties
- TA Realty
- Van Trust
- W.P. Carey
- Washington Capital Management, Inc.
- Member and board member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, NAIOP
- Board member, Lee & Associates, 2006-2008
Mr. Garlick graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science degree in political science in 1993.