Michael Frisoli joined Newmark in 2015 as an executive managing director in the Boston office, where he leads the South and Metrowest teams with his partner, Executive Managing Director J.R. McDonald. Mr. Frisoli and his teams service both landlord and tenant clients in their markets as well as manage national portfolios for key tenant relationships.
Over the course of his 24-year real estate career, Mr. Frisoli has been involved in lease and sale transactions totaling more than 30 million square feet within every market in Greater Boston. He has been recognized by his clients and peers as a creative, trusted and innovative real estate advisor. Mr. Frisoli has received multiple “Deal of The Year” awards from the Commercial Brokers Associate (CBA).
A tenant representative, Mr. Frisoli and his team represented recently Cynosure in a lease for 150,000-square-feet and Keurig in a 590,000-square-foot build-to-suit in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Frisoli worked at Cushman & Wakefield, most recently as an executive director in the Boston office. He previously served as president and founder of Winrock Partners. He was also a founding partner of Richards Barry Joyce & Partners and a senior member of Trammell Crow Company, Fallon Hines & O’Connor and Spaulding & Sly.
RECENT LARGE TRANSACTIONS:
- Keurig-590,000 SF build-to-suit, Burlington, MA
- Cynosure-150,000 Tenant Representation
- Fidelity Investments-750,000 SF Campus Disposition to TJX Companies in Marlboro, MA
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Athletic Board of Advisors Trustee, Tufts University
- Supporter, Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship
- Team Impact
- Campaign for Catholic Schools
- St. Sebastian’s School
Mr. Frisoli attended Tufts University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1993.