Michael F. McLaughlin, joined Newmark Knight Frank’s Valuation & Advisory as a vice president in 2017, when the firm acquired six affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. Mr. McLaughlin is an appraiser of the New Jersey office, which covers the northern and central half of New Jersey.
Mr. McLaughlin has over 15 years of valuation experience in a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial real estate appraisal and consulting assignments, including easements and condemnation; office buildings; special-purpose properties; shopping centers; apartment buildings; multifamily development appraisals; financial analysis; market and feasibility studies; subdivision and land development analysis; property tax consulting; and other real estate advisory services.
- Member, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, states of New Jersey and New York
- Real estate referral agent, state of New Jersey
Mr. McLaughlin earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Fairleigh Dickinson University, where his relevant coursework covered quantitative methodology in business, production management, securities and investments, microeconomics, macroeconomics, accounting, professional communications and business law.
Additionally, Mr. McLaughlin has completed the following Appraisal Institute courses:
- Principles of Real Estate Appraisal
- Procedures of Real Estate Appraisal
- Basic Income Capitalization
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- General Applications
- General Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- Business Practices and Ethics
Mr. McLaughlin also regularly attends seminars, lectures and classes to keep up to date on issues affecting the appraisal field and real estate industry in general.