Michael Warren joined Newmark in August 2005 after a long tenure with a local Atlanta real estate firm where he was consistently one of the firm’s top producers. Mr. Warren has more than 36 years of experience in the real estate industry; his strong negotiation skills and market knowledge have resulted in the successful closing of over 800 sale and lease transactions for a diverse group of clients. Mr. Warren’s expertise encompasses a number of specific property types within the real estate industry, including office sales, leasing, tenant representation, land sales and data center transactions. These transactions range in individual size up to $40 million and include more than 46 different geographic markets across the United States and Canada.
- Senior managing director, Newmark, 2005 - present
- Senior vice president, Carter & Associates, 1991 - 2005
- Principal, Regent Partners, 1988 - 1991
- Associate, Carter & Associates, 1984 - 1988
- Leasing agent, Piedmont Center, 1981 - 1984
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Arthur J. Gallagher Co.
- Cadillac Fairview
- Centennial Holding Company
- ChoicePoint /Lexus Nexus
- Colony Capital
- Equifax, Inc.
- Frazier & Deeter
- Guardian Insurance
- LifeLink of Georgia
- OFS Fitel
- Radiant Systems, Inc.
- Ultimate Software, Inc.
- Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins, Gunn & Dial
- Wells Fargo
- Atlanta Commercial Broker Professionalism Award
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Phoenix Award
- Top Five Producer Awards
- Active/lifetime member, Million Dollar Club, Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Arbitration committee, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Georgia
- Board chairman, Serenity Steps
- Member, North Point Community Church
- Member, Atlanta Athletic Club
Mr. Warren holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing from the University of Georgia.