Michael Drowne has been with the firm since 2000. Mr. Drowne has 25 years of real estate experience and has managed over 100 million square feet of commercial properties and over $2 billion in construction projects for Edward S. Gordon, First Winthrop Corporation, Cushman & Wakefield, MONY, CB Richard Ellis and Newmark Knight Frank. At Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Drowne produced the GEMS Project Management Policy Guide and was a key member of the transition teams for new corporate facility management accounts such as Microsoft, Sony, Capital One and The Hartford Group. With the facility resource group, he provides corporate technical support to the firm’s management services portfolio and recently completed design, construction and start-up of the 1.1 million square feet LEED-certified U.S. headquarters for RBS. Previously, Mr. Drowne was an architect in New York working on projects in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- 1998 to 2000: Vice President, Asset Services, CB Richard Ellis
- 1997 to 1998: Vice President, Engineering, Inspection & Valuation International
- 1996 to 1997: Senior Vice President, ARES Realty Capital, Inc. (MONY)
- 1995 to 1996: Vice President, Construction & Development, ARES Realty Capital, Inc. (MONY)
- 1994 to 1995: Senior Portfolio Manager - International, Cushman & Wakefield
- 1991 to 1994: Senior Portfolio Manager - Northeast, Cushman & Wakefield
- 1989 to 1991: Senior Property Manager, Capital Partners, Inc.
- 1988 to 1989: General Manager - California, First Winthrop Corporation
- Registered Architect, New York
- Member, Building Owners & Managers Association, New York