CA RE License #02089762
Megan McArthur is a retail associate at Newmark’s San Jose office, where she specializes in the lease and sale of retail property.
Megan has spent the past year gaining proficiency with the fundamentals required for a career in commercial real estate brokerage. She joined the company in 2018 as a brokerage service coordinator and has since developed a mastery of the administrative and marketing aspects of the commercial real estate business. In her prior role, she provided transaction support to 60 brokers by generating and modifying proposals, leases and other necessary transaction documentation. Her marketing experience included creating property marketing brochures, listing presentations, property tour books and mass marketing emailers.
Partial Client List
|Amcal||Republic Urban Properties|
|Dunkin||Sand Hill Property Company|
Partial Project List
Main Street Cupertino (Sand Hill Property Company and ADIA)
- Mixed-use development near Apple’s new 3.1 million SF campus
- Contains 130,000 SF of retail, 260,000 SF of office, 120 loft apartments and a 180-room Marriott Residence Inn
Republic Square at Livermore (adjacent to the San Francisco Premium Outlets in Livermore)
- Contains 250,000 SF of retail, restaurant, hotel and automotive uses
Gateway at Millbrae Station (Millbrae BART Redevelopment)
- Contains 46,000 SF of retail, 156,000 SF of office, 425 residential units and a 164-room hotel
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Megan has an American Chemical Society-certified biochemistry degree with a double minor in biology and psychology from Southern Oregon University. She played on the women’s soccer team, where she was an All-American honorable mention and among the top five goal scorers in the school’s history.