As director of management services for Newmark Knight Frank in the Nevada market, Meaghan Levy is responsible for overseeing the management of more than 1.5 million square feet of commercial real estate and implementing best practices, policies and procedures that will maximize the value of her clients’ real estate assets. She provides expert knowledge in management and operations, including expense reduction, strategic and forward-thinking solutions for property operations, and staffing. She is also responsible for business development to maximize the growth and profitability for the region.
Prior to joining NKF, Ms. Levy was vice president of property management at Gatski Commercial. Throughout most of her 22-year career, Ms. Levy was director of asset services at CBRE. In that role, she managed all aspects of the Las Vegas Asset Services line of business with a primary focus on generating and maintaining maximum profitability and a strong emphasis on the integration of a variety of service lines for new business development and growth of market share.
Professional Achievements and Affiliations
- CCIM Membership, Education and Newsletter Committee, 2019
- IREM Education Committee, 2018-2019
- NAIOP Education Committee, 2018-2019
- IREM Executive Board Member, 2018
- CCIM Membership and Program Committee, 2018
- Rookie of the Year, NKF, 2017
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM); president, IREM Las Vegas, 2010
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), CCIM Institute
- Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Nevada
Ms. Levy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.