RE License #00862066
Maury Gentile offers more than 25 years of experience as an executive managing director of the company’s tenant avisory practice. During his career as a senior broker with Julien J. Studley and Newmark, he has earned the trust and respect of his national and international corporate clients by helping them evaluate, strategize and plan their corporate real estate programs. As a senior member of the practice, he coordinates and oversees each project to facilitate his clients’ real estate needs. His team approuch to the business has created a unique platform to provide his clients with a higher level of service and ultimately a savings in both time and money.
- American Cancer Society
- LA Care
- Local 721
- Sony Pictures
- United Teachers Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles
- CoreNet Global - Committee Member
- LA Neighborhood Housing - Board Member
- American Cancer Society - Committee Member
- Kidcare LA - Prior Board Member
- BMW Club of America - Prior Board Member
- Dubnoff Center - Annual Supporter
Mr. Gentile graduated from the University of Southern California with a B.S. in business administration, with an emphasis in real estate finance. He holds SLCR and MCR designations from CoreNet Global.