Matt Guerrieri is a managing director at Newmark Knight Frank and has been with the firm since 2000. His primary focus is office tenant and landlord representation for many institutional and private companies. Mr. Guerrieri began his commercial real estate career as the research services manager for the Philadelphia district for four years.
Mr. Guerrieri has successfully represented landlords in Philadelphia totaling four million square feet, including the following:
- 1735 Market Street - 1.2M SF - Equity Commonwealth
- 1700 Market Street - 841,000 SF - Transwestern
- 1601 Market Street - 687,000 SF - Transwestern
- One South Broad Street - 464,000 SF - AION Partners
- The Widener Building - 434,000 SF - Leser Group
- 714 Market Street - 245,000 SF - Leser Group
- 2.0 University Place - 105,000 SF - University Place Associates
Select Leasing Experience
- University of Pennsylvania: 157,000 SF
- Deloitte: 150,000 SF
- Independence Blue Cross: 150,000 SF
- Federal Community Defender: 72,000 SF
- Rawle & Henderson: 70,000 SF
- US Immigration: 60,000 SF
- Marketplace Design Center: 48,000 SF
- Huntsworth Health: 43,000 SF
- Alphabroder: 40,000 SF
- Radian Guaranty: 47,000 SF
- Weber Gallagher: 37,000 SF
- RJ Metrics: 22,000 SF
Mr. Guerrier worked for Ronin Corporation, a market research firm in Princeton, New Jersey, while training with the U.S. Olympic Rowing team from 1998 to 2000. In August 2000, he and his team claimed the gold medal for the United States at the World Rowing Championship in Zagreb, Croatia.
Mr. Guerrieri earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in environmental studies from the University of Pennsylvania, where he remains active with the rowing team.
He lives in Haddonfield, New Jersey, with his wife Sandy, daughter Alexis and sons Gabe and Jake.