Matt Yance joined Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory in 2017 as an associate director. Mr. Yance’s appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, senior housing, hospitals, medical office buildings and other medical-use properties throughout the United States. He has also performed valuations of proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures.
Prior to NKF, Mr. Yance was an appraiser at Salus Valuation Group, Inc., a national health care valuation firm based in Atlanta.
Mr. Yance earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Florida State University. A registered trainee appraiser in the state of Florida, he has also completed courses and other real estate factions on an annual basis to maintain state licensing requirements. These courses include:
- 2016-2017 15-Hour Equivalent USPAP Course
- Basic Residential Appraisal Principles
- Basic Residential Appraisal Procedures
- Florida Appraisal Law
- National Appraising for the Supervisor and Trainee
- Methodology and Application of Sales Comparison
- 2016-2017 7-Hour Equivalent USPAP Update Course
- Florida Real Estate Appraisal Laws and Rules
- Better to Be Safe Than Sorry
- Appraisal Review of Residential Properties