Mark Hush has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience, with a focus on industrial property, investment sales, property valuations and consultation. He has been an active broker for over 14 years and has worked in a variety of property types including industrial, manufacturing, distribution and office. Prior to his career in brokerage, Mr. Hush was an active commercial real estate appraiser specializing in investment grade properties throughout the Pacific Northwest. In addition, he has special expertise in real estate development and renovation projects from his time working for a firm specializing in inter-city redevelopment. Mr. Hush is an active Willamette University Alumnus, member of the Commercial Associate of Realtors, and a non-legislative member on the Oregon Fujian Sister State Committee.
TENANT REPRESENTATION TRANSACTIONS (partial list)
|Millbank Materials||310,000 SF|
|Nautilus Distribution Center||250,100 SF|
|Terminal Transfer||250,000 SF|
|Sapa Profiles HQ||145,000 SF|
|Sapa Profiles||84,000 SF|
|Coast Aluminum & Architectural||59,800 SF|
|O’Neill Transfer & Storage||58,200 SF|
|Leif’s Auto Collision Center||49,900 SF|
|Pacific Power Vac||47,175 SF|
|Apex Industries||44,579 SF|
|National Van Lines||32,750 SF|
|Alliance Door||29,382 SF|
|E.B. Bradley Company||26,800 SF|
|L.J. Smith, Inc.||22,500 SF|
CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS (partial list)
- HARSCH Investment Properties, LLC
- AMCO, Inc.
- Our Associates, Inc.
- Wilbur Ellis Company
- OPUS Development
- Aramark Uniform and Apparel Services
- Shredding Systems, Inc.
- Sutherland Development, LLC
- WDC Properties, Inc.
- Cal Bag Metals
- Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- Panattoni Development
- SchnitzerWest LLC
- Morgan Corporation
- 2010 – present Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- 2004 – 2010 Senior Associate Broker, Capacity Commercial Group, Portland
- 2002 – 2004 Senior Associate Broker, Colliers International, Portland
- 1999 – 2001 Vice President, WDC Properties, Portland
- 1997 – 1999 Marketing Specialist, Colliers International, Portland
- 1995 – 1997 Senior Real Estate Appraiser, Zell & Assoc. Appraisers, Beaverton
- 1994 – 1995 Senior Real Estate Appraiser, KTR Real Estate, Portland
- 1991 – 1994 Real Estate Appraiser, Lyon Skelte & Speirs, Lake Oswego
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / RECOGNITIONS
- Oregon Real Estate - License: 970600273
- Washington Real Estate - License: 110914
- LEED Green Associate Accreditation
Mr. Hush holds a B.S. in business economics from Willamette University, Salem, OR.