Mark Deady joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2015 as a director in the Chicago office, where he specializes in industrial properties. Mr. Deady works alongside Senior Managing Director Adam Marshall in representing industrial tenants, investors and property owners in the I-90, DuPage and O’Hare submarkets.
Previously, Mr. Deady was a broker at Entre Commercial Realty, where he represented sellers and landlords in leasing and dispositions as well as investors, corporate real estate directors and entrepreneurs.
Prior to Entre Commercial Realty, Mr. Deady spent eight years with CTK Chicago Partners, formerly GVA Chicago, where he focused on the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin markets.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- A&C Plastics
- Ashley Capital
- Bristol Group Inc.
- BWM Global
- CTI Industries
- Cugino’s Gourmet Foods
- Fischer Paper Products
- Foster Stephens
- Imaging Office Systems
- Noise Barriers
- ROC, Inc.
- Zilber Property Group
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Member, Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Member, NAIOP Chicago; Developing Leader
- Member, Illini Real Estate Forum (IREF)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation, CCIM Institute
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Illinois and Wisconsin
Mr. Deady received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where he was a member of the Kappa Kappa Chapter of the Sigma Chi fraternity.