Marianne Skorupski is the research director for the Southeast region, covering the markets of Atlanta, North Carolina and Florida. Her primary responsibilities include researching and authoring white papers; authoring local market reports covering office and industrial properties; interfacing with industry media; speaking at internal and external events; and working with research staff, management and salespersons to provide superior market intelligence to clients. She originally joined NKF in 2013 to spearhead research in the Mid-Atlantic region, which included Washington, DC, Baltimore, Suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Previously, Ms. Skorupski was CBRE’s research manager for the Washington-Baltimore region. Leading an eight-person research team, she provided valuable support to nearly 150 real estate salespersons. Prior to CBRE, Ms. Skorupski handled marketing and research for GVA Advantis in Panama City Beach, Florida.
Ms. Skorupski is a licensed real estate salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state of Georgia.
- GlobeSt.com Woman of Influence, 2019
- Washington-Baltimore Local Market Area (LMA) Manager of the Year, CBRE, 2010
- Research Mega Mentor Award, CBRE, 2010
- Washington-Baltimore LMA Rookie of the Year - Operations, CBRE, 2005
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Co-chair Women’s Leadership Initiative, Urban Land Institute of Atlanta
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Junior League of Atlanta
- Member, Friends of CHOA
Ms. Skorupski earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in sociology from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.