CA RE# 00857389
Marc Weiss joined Newmark in 2016 as a managing director in the company’s East Los Angeles office, where he focuses on the sale and leasing of commercial/industrial properties in the Santa Clarita Valley. Mr. Weiss advises buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords, investors, developers and users in the industrial, office, retail, medical and tech markets in and around northern Los Angeles County. Mr. Weiss has over 30 years of experience in commercial real Estate sales, leasing, acquisition, and disposition. Mr. Weiss has also gained experience in green building construction/renovation.
Since 1984, Mr. Weiss has completed hundreds of transactions, mostly in Southern California, Arizona and Mexico, with a combined value in excess of $1.2 billion. In addition to hundreds of private sector transactions, Mr. Weiss has represented multiple federal, state, county and city agencies as well as the largest financial institutions.
A native of West Los Angeles, Mr. Weiss currently resides in Stevenson Ranch. He is fluent in Spanish.
SIGNIFICANT SALE TRANSACTIONS:
- Hemet Valley Mall: 252,370 SF
- Main Street Industrial Center: 169,338 SF
- Edgewood Retail Center: 155,982 SF
- Orchard Supply Hardware Plaza: 138,100 SF
- Civic Center Plaza: 137,324 SF
- Britannia Business Center: 105,600 SF
- Covina Mall: 83,100 SF
- Otay Valley Industrial Park: 79,600 SF
- Chula Vista Watt Investment Properties: 67,200 SF
SIGNIFICANT LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
- Colgate Palmolive: 50,800 SF
- U.S. Department of Justice: 42,000 SF
- U.S. Navy: 38,400 SF
- County of San Bernardino: 38,000 SF
- County of San Diego: 24,200 SF
- U.S. Border Patrol: 24,000 SF
Mr. Weiss received a Bachelor of Science degree in finance/real estate from San Diego State University, where he is currently a candidate for a Master of Business Administration degree in portfolio management.