Manuel Chirivella joined Newmark Knight Frank Caribbean in 2015 and currently serves as a senior vice president in the company’s Puerto Rico office. Mr. Chirivella has substantial expertise in commercial real estate, including advisory, representation and execution services in the office, retail, industrial, multifamily, specialty properties and real estate development sectors. He has conducted more than 50 transactions that are worth in excess of $60 million.
Mr. Chirivella joined Newmark Grubb Caribbean after serving as a commercial real estate broker and owner of Chiri Real Estate in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In this capacity, Mr. Chirivella was responsible for providing representation and execution services to owners, users and investors for the acquisition, leasing and disposition of various types of commercial real estate assets. Prior to Chiri Real Estate, Mr. Chirivella was a real estate manager with Grupo Omega, a local real estate owner and development corporation.
- Provided advisory, representation and management services for a $75 million real estate portfolio
- Sold over $32 million worth of real estate
- Leased over $30 million worth of lease contracts with local and national users
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, CCIM Institute
- President, CCIM Puerto Rico Chapter, 2018
- Member and former president, Puerto Rico CCIM Chapter
- Mr. Chirivella earned a Bachelor of Science in degree in marketing from Westchester University.