Luiza Adams has 11 years of experience in commercial real estate, specializing in facilities and property management, lease administration, marketing and advertising. She serves as the single point of contact for all aspects of the firm’s corporate real estate portfolio, with annual occupancy costs averaging $24.5 million and capital budgets up to $8 million per year. She is responsible for the day-to-day account management including, but not limited to, oversight of transaction management, project management, lease administration and all matters related to furniture and fixtures, as well as development of procedures to streamline or improve processes. Ms. Adams also has nine years of customer service and leadership/management experience from the hospitality industry. With her broad experience, she has the knowledge and skills to effectively handle all aspects of account management - leading the team and achieving winning results.
- 2005 to 2007: Property Manager, PM Realty Group
- 2004 to 2007: Marketing Coordinator, PM Realty Group
- 2003 to 2004: Leasing Coordinator, PM Realty Group
- 1999 to 2003: Assistant Property Manager, MK Management Group
- 1989 to 1999: Restaurant & Bar Manager, Sheraton/Westin/Waveryly
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation, Building Owners and Managers Association
Ms. Adams holds a B.S. in management from the University of Phoenix.