CA RE License #01204105
Lori Sweeney joined the company in 2008 and represents Fortune 500 companies, venture-funded startup companies and institutional owners of real estate in the leasing and sale of office, R&D, industrial and other types of commercial properties. More than 95.0% of Ms. Sweeney’s business includes existing client relationships and referral business.
Ms. Sweeney began her career in residential real estate in 1993. In 1996, she started working with local investors specializing in real estate finance, commercial property investment and property management. She joined Wayne Mascia Associates (WMA) in 1998 and finished among the top producers specializing in the sales and leasing of commercial properties.
While working at WMA, Ms. Sweeney continued to build her extensive network with venture capital firms and their portfolio companies statewide. She continues to keep close tabs on trends and current market conditions in the venture capital world.
||Palo Alto Networks: 1.1 million SF|
|•||Aruba Networks Inc.: 300,000 SF|
|•||Advantest: 116,000 SF|
|•||Evernote: 113,000 SF|
|•||Apple/Verigy: 100,500 SF|
|•||Boston Scientific EPI: 80,000 SF|
|•||Access Closure: 60,000 SF|
|•||Zanker Investment Group: 53,000 SF|
|•||Nano Integrated Solutions: 45,000 SF|
|•||Innovalight/Dupont: 42,000 SF|
|•||SunRun: 40,000 SF|
- Largest Transaction, Newmark Knight Frank (NorCal), 2015 and 2016
- Top Five Producer, Newmark Knight Frank San Mateo Office, 2015
- Top Five Producer, Newmark Knight Frank Santa Clara Office, 2009 - 2012
- Career Performance, Wayne Mascia Associates, 1999 - 2002, 2007 and 2008
- Largest Transaction, Wayne Mascia Associates, 2003 - 2007
- Congeniality Award, Wayne Mascia Associates, 2002
- Most Co-Operative Broker, Wayne Mascia Associates, 1999 - 2002
Ms. Sweeney is a member of the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB) and National Charity League (NLC).