LeRoy is an expert in the design and implementation of strategic plans. Leader of work teams and coordinator of the different areas of the company to achieve the goals and objectives set. He has more than 20 years of experience in transnational companies as well as financial, banking, stock exchange and real estate companies. He specializes in the programming, projection and budget, fiscal and accounting administration (cost centers) of a project, in addition to the formulation and technical administration of new projects.
Extensive experience in reporting periodic to Boards of Directors, Investor Committees, Corporate and Regional Directors. Professional management of stakeholder relationships.
Most significant work experience:
• Real Estate Director of Grupo Vigo S.A. (October 2013 –December 2015)
• Director of Non-Financial Funds at Mercado de Valores de Costa Rica S.A. (April 2007 to September 2013)
• Resident Manager of RenaWare de Costa Rica S.A. (September 2002 to April 2007)
• Administrative-Financial Manager CUTCO Costa Rica Inc. (February 1998 to August 2002)
• Head of the Accounting Department Coordination of the accounting area, BOLSA NACIONAL DE VALORES S.A. (1993 – 1998).