CA RE License #01913945
Lauren Whitlock has six years of experience representing both tenants and landlords in office leasing transactions. Her knowledge of the San Francisco real estate market has been key in helping companies with their leasing needs. Since joining Newmark Knight Frank in 2010, Lauren has added value to every aspect of a transaction that she has completed for a client.
- Jay Paul Company: 181 Fremont Street, San Francisco: 436,000 SF
- CIM Group: Uptown Station, San Francisco: 336,000 SF
- SKS Investments: 1 De Haro Street, San Francisco: 150,000 SF
- Brick & Timber Collective: 55 Green Street, San Francisco: 55,000 SF
- REDCO Development: One Montgomery Street, San Francisco: 100,000 SF
- Newmark Knight Frank Rising Star, Class of 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019
- National and Local Top Performer, Newmark Knight Frank, 2017 and 2018
- Developing Leader of the Year, NAIOP, 2017
- Best Office Deal of the Year (181 Fremont-Facebook), NAIOP, 2017
- Best Lease Transaction - San Francisco (181 Fremont-Facebook), NAIOP, 2017
- U.S. Equestrian Team competitor, World Cup Eventing Competition, Malmo, Sweden, 2005
- Member, Gamma Phi Beta sorority
- Active Amateur Equestrian Show Jumper
Ms. Whitlock earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Sonoma State University.