Larry Singer, senior managing director of the office group and broker of record for Newmark, joined the firm’s Las Vegas office in 2008. His primary responsibilities include advising owners, buyers and tenants in the leasing and acquisition of office properties.
Mr. Singer has more than 40 years of experience as a commercial real estate agent and is the co-leader of one of Southern Nevada’s most successful commercial real estate teams. He attributes his team’s success to its attention to details and the needs of its clients. During his diverse career in commercial real estate, Mr. Singer has maintained relationships with various national and local clients, including Cirque Du Soleil, Clark County, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce, Southern Nevada Health District, United Coin Machine Company, Union Gaming, WestCare Foundation and a variety of national and local law firms. Mr. Singer has been involved with some of Southern Nevada’s most prominent transactions, including the sale of the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce building to Wynn Resorts; the acquisition of more than 300,000 square feet on behalf of the Southern Nevada Health District; the acquisition of more than 100,000 square feet on behalf of the Clark County District Attorney; the acquisition of 28,000 square feet of lease space on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce; and the $21 million build-to-suit transaction on behalf of the Nevada Department of Corrections. Most recently, Mr. Singer represented University Medical Center in acquiring 60,000 square feet of office space and Hakkasan Holdings for 55,000 square feet of office space.
- 166,000 SF lease to Southern Nevada Health District
- 115,000 SF sale to Southern Nevada Health District
- 100,000 SF lease to Family Services
- 60,000 SF lease to University Medical Center
- 50,000 SF lease to Hakkasan Holdings
- 18,000 SF lease to Greenberg Traurig
Notable Listing Assignments
- Marnell Corporate Center
- Miracle Flights Building
- Rancho Quail
- Zurich Insurance
- Trustee, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Board secretary, Leadership Foundation
- Executive committee liaison, Lied Institute of Real Estate Studies of UNLV
- Board of directors, Nevada Small Business Development Center
- Member, Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Member, NAIOP
- Chairman and trustee, Land Faire
- Past chairman to the executive board, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada
- Past board of directors member, United Way
Mr. Singer holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from C.W. Post College of Long Island University, New York (now LIU Post).