Kyle Roberts, CCIM, SIOR, co-founded Newmark Knight Frank’s Salt Lake City office (formerly Newmark Grubb ACRES, founded as NAI) in 1998 and currently serves as an executive managing director in the company’s Salt Lake City, Utah, office. A 22-year industrial real estate veteran, Mr. Roberts is a market leader in the logistics, supply chain, development and capital markets segments of commercial real estate. He has been involved in more than 3,700 individual transactions, representing clients in the acquisition or disposition of over 75 million square feet in Utah and 11.5 million square feet nationally and internationally. Mr. Roberts’ transactions have a cumulative value exceeding $3.1 billion and include many of the market’s largest industrial and office capital markets transactions.
Mr. Roberts oversaw his firm’s brand realignment from NAI to Newmark Knight Frank in 2013. He has held leadership roles within the company since its inception. Having the perspective of a business owner and entrepreneur along with his transaction acumen give him unique insight into his clients’ problems and needs from shared experience.
Active In the community, Mr. Roberts has held many leadership positions, including SIOR chapter vice president and president. Since 2013, he has held a seat on Newmark Knight Frank’s Industrial Leadership Council, which sets policy and strategic direction for the company and the more than 500 brokers in its Industrial Practice Group. Mr. Roberts is also a member of the Counsel of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
As a tenant representative:
- 1470 S 5070 W & 5282 W 1525 S, Salt Lake City, Natomas Meadows: Sun Products, 969,000 SF
- 2002 S 5070 W, Salt Lake City, Verde South: Schiff Nutrition, 416,634 SF
As a landlord representative:
- Business Depot of Ogden, Ogden, UT, Boyer BDO: 398,190 SF
- Price Bangerter Crossing business park, Salt Lake City, Price Realty: 307,559 SF
PARTIAL LIST OF SALE TRANSACTIONS:
- 1422 & 1492 South 4450 West, Salt Lake City: Pentagon Holdings sold to Ferguson Industries, $15.5 million
- 3845-3907 West Ninigret Drive, Salt Lake City, UT: Fairfax Holding LLC acquired from NP West Ninigret, $37.2 million
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Federal Express
- Majestic Realty Co.
- Nicholas & Company
- Price Realty Group
- Top Producer, NKF Industrial Award, Newmark Knight Frank, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
- SIOR of the Year, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Utah/Idaho Chapter, 2012, 2017
- Top 5 Producer, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 1998 - 2017
- Forty Under 40 Award, Utah Business, 2007
- Largest Transaction of the Year Award, Newmark Grubb ACRES, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017
- Member, Industrial Leadership Council, Newmark Knight Frank
- Member and former president and vice president, SIOR Utah Chapter
- Member, CCIM Utah Chapter
- Member, Counsel of Supply Chain Management
- Professionals (CSCMP)
- Licensed Utah real estate broker
- Member and former house corporation president, Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity, University of Utah
- Former active duty infantryman (0311 MOS), United States Marine Corps
Mr. Robert studied real estate finance at the University of Utah.