Kyle Eaton, SIOR, is a leading industrial specialist with more than a decade of experience advising owners, investors and tenants of commercial real estate on the acquisition, disposition and leasing of industrial and flex properties throughout Central/Northern New Jersey. Mr. Eaton’s responsibilities include supporting clients with strategic planning, market research, economic incentive negotiations, lease restructuring, financial analysis and negotiations. He brings superior market knowledge and an enthusiastic approach that has proven to be a valuable resource to his clients. Since 2016, Mr. Eaton has completed more than 70 transactions valued in excess of $250 million.
In 2019, Mr. Eaton was awarded the SIOR industrial designation, which represents the most knowledgeable, experienced and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists in the country.
- Animal Supply Company
- Avet Pharma formerly Heritage Pharmaceuticals
- Atlantic Rental & Sales Corp
- A&M Industrial Supply
- Barnes & Noble
- J.G. Petrucci Company, Inc.
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Rugs USA
- Raith Capital Partners
- Stag Industrial
- The Sudler Companies
- Summit Associates
- Top 10 Broker, Northern/Central NJ, Newmark, 2018, 2019
- Top Industrial Broker, Northern/Central NJ, Newmark, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Top Three Broker, Edison, NJ, office, Grubb & Ellis, 2010 and 2011
- Top 10 Broker, Fairfield/Edison, NJ, office, Grubb & Ellis, 2010 and 2011
- Secretary of the New Jersey Chapter of SIOR
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- NAIOP New Jersey Chapter
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
Mr. Kyle earned a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing/management from the University of Scranton. While attending the university, he played on the varsity hockey and lacrosse teams, serving as captain of the hockey team.