Kevin P. McLaughlin, SIOR, is the executive director of the St. Louis operations for Newmark Grubb Zimmer. Based in the firm’s Clayton, Missouri, office, Mr. McLaughlin specializes in tenant and landlord representation in the office and industrial market. Mr. McLaughlin is also a principal in Newmark Grubb Zimmer-St. Louis. His additional roles include managing broker, recruiter of key employees and general manager of the firm’s St. Louis operations. Mr. McLaughlin began his commercial real estate career in in 2001.
Mr. McLaughlin has worked with numerous regional and national tenants as well as many St. Louis landlords. Since 2001, he has completed more than 450 transactions valued in excess of over a quarter of a billion dollars. He provides a great breadth of experience, market knowledge, and professionalism in representing his clients.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Missouri and Illinois
- Alumni board, St. Louis Priory School
- Board of directors, St. Louis District Golf Association
Mr. McLaughlin earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Missouri - Columbia.