CA RE License # 01322886
Kevin Cunningham has been a member of Newmark’s Palo Alto office since 2001 and currently serves as a vice chairman. His focus is on representing tenants and landlords in the sale and leasing of office and R&D properties. Mr. Cunningham’s clients benefit from his exceptional effort, competence and integrity.
Mr. Cunningham has been involved in more than 380 lease and sale transactions totaling more than $2 billion in consideration and 6.7 million square feet. He is consistently a top ten producer among Newmark’s Northern California region with more than 300 agents.
- Menlo Gateway, Menlo Park (773,000 SF)
- 100 Mayfield Avenue, Mountain View/Palo Alto (500,000 SF)
- 690 East Middlefield Road, Mountain View (340,000 SF)
- 180-200 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park (210,000 SF)
- 120-160 Scott Drive, Menlo Park (120,000 SF)
- 3290 Scott Boulevard, Santa Clara (105,000 SF)
- Bohannon Development
- Four Corners Properties
- Hunter Storm
- Kenson Ventures
- Menlo Equities
- Rockwood Capital
- The Sobrato Organization
- Top Producer, Newmark (NorCal), 2002 - 2018
A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Mr. Cunningham started as a linebacker for the Golden Bear football team. He was twice selected to the Pacific 10 Conference All-Academic Team.