Kellie Boyle is responsible for Newmark Knight Frank’s property management operations and personnel in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee. Ms. Boyle teams with local NKF leadership to strengthen and expand client relationships throughout the region. A 28-year commercial real estate manager, Ms. Boyle has substantial expertise in budget preparation, lease administration, physical management, tenant and client relations and financial reporting. In addition, she has overseen a team of real estate professional on portfolios in excess of 1 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties.
Ms. Boyle joined Newmark Knight Frank after seven years as a senior real estate manager with CBRE’s asset services division. In this capacity, Ms. Boyle was responsible for managing the Research Park at FAU for Raith Capital Partners, the Clarion Partners South Florida office portfolio and the Invesco South Florida industrial and retail portfolio. Her responsibilities included oversight of capital improvement projects and tenant improvement build-outs. Prior to CBRE, Ms. Boyle was a senior property manager with Schmier & Feurring Properties, Inc., where she managed a portfolio of commercial properties in excess of 800,000 square feet.
- ACE Award, NKF, February 2017
- Team Player of the Year, CBRE, Asset Services, 2014
- Environments 4 Excellence, Perfect Score, CBRE, 2011
- Rookie of the Year, CBRE, Asset Services, 2009
- Shining Star Award, CBRE, 2009
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Fort Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches
- BOMA board of directors, secretary and treasurer, 2019
- Candidate member, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Licensed Florida real estate salesperson
Ms. Boyle graduated from Nova Southeastern University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in computer systems.