Keith Yearout joined Newmark Knight Frank in 2016 as a senior managing director in the firm’s Cincinnati office. Mr. Yearout and his team specialize in the disposition of income-producing office, industrial and retail assets throughout the Midwest. He has a reputation of providing maximum value through financial analysis and guidance.
Mr. Yearout joined Newmark Knight Frank after working for more than 12 years at CBRE, where he started as an associate with a focus on investment property sales. In 2006, he partnered with Jim Vondran to lead CBRE’s Cincinnati Commercial Private Capital Group, charged with the task of growing the team’s Midwest presence. Based on his successes and consistently high performance metrics, he advanced to the role of vice president. Mr. Yearout and his team closed nearly $1 billon of office, industrial/flex, and retail and investment properties.
- Commercial Top Producers Club, Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® (CABR), 2006, 2007 and 2009 - 2016
- CoStar Group Power Broker, 2005, 2014 - 2016
- Most Outstanding Transaction, Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati, (CRECGC) 2007
- Regularly featured as an industry expert, Cincinnati Business Courier and Cincinnati Enquirer
- Regularly featured as the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Deal of the Week
- Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- Member, National, Ohio, Kentucky and Cincinnati Area Boards of REALTORS®
- Guest lecturer for real estate classes, University of Cincinnati Lindner School of Business
- Guest lecturer for business classes, Xavier University Williams College of Business
Mr. Yearout is an avid reader who also enjoys running and snow skiing. He lives in one of Cincinnati’s oldest eastside neighborhoods, Columbia Tusculum, with his wife, Regina, and three children, Grace, Griffin and Nathan.
Mr. Yearout is a summa cum laude graduate of Xavier University’s Williams College of Business, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in management and organizational leadership.