Keith Krombach is a real estate advisor with 20-plus years of experience negotiating office building lease and sale transactions. He leverages his in-depth local market insight while offering strategic insights and practical support in all phases of negotiations to achieve the successful execution of tenant and landlord representation assignments.
Mr. Krombach possesses a demonstrated historical performance in successfully negotiating and closing transactions through various market cycles. His expertise enables him to provide strategic, customized and fiscally responsible real estate solutions that best serve his client needs. He has a proven track record of providing innovative solutions to real estate challenges such as negotiating a highly successful phased tenancy plan for consolidation for one of the world’s largest engineering and construction organizations. His keen insight into the industry’s unique challenges and peculiarities enables him to service healthcare and healthcare-related clients with solutions strategically addressing any unique requirements.
Throughout his career, Mr. Krombach has achieved recognition for top transactions. He has earned a place on the President’s Club list for a demonstrated commitment to service excellence, teamwork, and high performance achievement.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST :
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Parkway Center Building (Sale) - $4 million
- Denver Boy Scout Building (Sale) - $1.5 million
- Nortel Networks (Lease) - 80,000 SF
- Kiewit Construction (Lease) - 73,000 SF
- Parsons Transportation (Lease) - 70,000 SF
- Paychex Inc. (Lease) - 54,540 SF
- State Farm Insurance (Lease) - 50,000 SF
- Health Dialog (Lease) - 30,000 SF
- Horizon Banks (Lease) - 25,000 SF
- United Airlines (Lease) - 20,000 SF
- Metrolist (Lease) - 16,000 SF
- V3 Consultants (Lease) - 15,000 SF
- Keller Williams Realty (Lease) - 10,000 SF
- National Mortgage (Lease) - 10,000 SF
- Pucket Land Company (Lease) - 7,500 SF
- RJH Consultants (Lease) - 7,000 SF
- President’s Club list, Newmark Knight Frank Denver
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
- Brokers Benefiting Kids (BBK)
- Courage Classic benefiting Children’s Hospital Colorado
Mr. Krombach earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations, geography and environmental conservation from the University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Granada in Spain.