Karen Mankowski serves as an associate director with Newmark Knight Frank in Charlotte, North Carolina. Ms. Mankowski assists both tenants and landlords with the development and execution of successful real estate strategies. Her primary focus is the marketing and leasing of office buildings, owned by institutional investors or regional firms. In this capacity, Ms. Mankowski specializes in maximizing market exposure and developing customized marketing campaigns designed to aggressively pursue prospects and maximize the value of her client’s assets.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, she served as account executive for the North Carolina Research Campus at CB Richard Ellis, marketing the project to companies worldwide, including biotechnology firms specializing in research and development and nutritional science. At Sperry Van Ness, Ms. Mankowski was also responsible for leasing space at mixed-use developments where she effectively negotiated retail, office and industrial leases.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Beacon Investment Properties
- Buchanan Street Partners
- Castle and Cooke
- Colonial Properties Trust
- DRA Advisors
- JDH Capital
- Kellswater Development
- Mayfield Development Partners
- LEED Accredited Professional - Member of U.S. Green Building Council (Charlotte Chapter)
- CCIM Designee - Member of CCIM Institute
- Member - NC CCIM Chapter
- Active volunteer - NC CCIM Chapter (Networking Events Committee)
- Licensed Broker - North Carolina
- Licensed Broker - South Carolina
Ms. Mankowski holds an M.B.A. from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She holds a B.S. B.A. in finance from University of Louisville.