Josh Pons is an associate director in Newmark Knight Frank’s Denver office. As a tenant representation specialist, Josh focuses on scaling office users at a local, regional and national level. He assists clients with all aspects of brokerage and real estate advisory, including workplace strategy, flexible lease solutions, acquisitions, expansions and relocations, to better achieve their business goals.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Josh worked to establish a branch office in Norfolk, Virginia, for Commonwealth Commercial Partners and Commonwealth Lodging, initially managing a portfolio of suburban office assets. Josh later shifted his focus to tenant representation and receivership dispositions, consulting closely with banking relations in the region to handle distressed properties across the Southeast.
Partial Client List
- Bokka Group
- CapTech Consulting
- Link Product Development
- Native Eyewear
- Norwich University
- Triunity Engineering & Management
- AppIt Ventures
- Rising Star, Newmark Knight Frank, 2016-2018
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Member, Downtown Denver Partnership; Experience Committee
- Member, Colorado Technology Association
- Impact Denver, Spring 2018
- Volunteer, Radio Reading Network for the Blind, 2010-2012
- Media Chair, Relay for Life University of Kentucky, 2010-2011
Josh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Kentucky.