Joe Chickey serves as an industrial specialist with the Cincinnati, Ohio, office of Newmark Knight Frank.
During his 40 years in corporate and commercial real estate, Mr. Chickey has tackled sophisticated projects from every angle. As a corporate real estate executive, he has crisscrossed the country buying, selling and leasing real estate for three major U.S. corporations. As a developer, he has sold design/build construction projects and leased, sold and financed specialized corporate facilities. As a broker, he has represented clients both large and small and helped them analyze their facility requirements, formulate action plans and execute the assignments from beginning to end. Projects ranged from leasing office and warehouse space to the purchase, lease or sale of large manufacturing plants. He has leased/sold over 10 million square feet of space valued at over $300 million. Mr. Chickey’s experience, training and creativity ensure that each client achieves the best possible outcome in every transaction.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
As a tenant representative:
- Represented totes Isotoner in the construction and lease of a 450,000 SF office and distribution center in West Chester, OH
- Represented Procter & Gamble in the construction and lease of a 120,000 SF technical center in West Chester, OH
As a landlord representative:
- Represented Ballou Investments in the construction and lease of a 200,000 SF warehouse in Florence, KY
- Represented the Ward Family in the lease of a 40,000 SF office and warehouse in Hamilton, OH
PARTIAL LIST OF SALE TRANSACTIONS:
- Represented General Motors in the sale of a 3 million SF assembly plant in Norwood, OH
- Represented Procter & Gamble in the sale of a 125,000 SF manufacturing plant in Florence, KY
- Represented Borden in the construction and purchase of a 100,000 SF manufacturing plant in Mason, OH
- Represented BASF in the construction and purchase of a 90,000 SF manufacturing plant in Fairfield, OH
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Fidelity Investments
- General Motors
- JP Morgan
- Otis Elevator
- Pratt & Whitney
- Procter & Gamble
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Ohio and Kentucky
Mr. Chickey earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from Moravian College and a diploma in real estate analysis and appraisal from New York University. He also served as an officer in the United States Navy.