Joseph M. Sklencar, Sr. presently is a part of the Capital Markets Team in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. Joe joined the company in 2004.
Prior to 2004, Mr. Sklencar joined the Philadelphia office of CB Richard Ellis in 1978 where he was the senior member responsible for the Southern New Jersey real estate services. During his career at CB and Newmark Knight Frank, he was responsible for the sale of 52 office buildings, 1,175 acres of land and 575 office building leases exceeding 6 million square feet. $250 million CMBS Financing with Cantor Commercial.
- Laurel Corporate Center: $67,500,000 - 607,900 SF - Emmes
- Route 73 Portfolio: $45,000,000 - 449,500 SF - Brandywine
- 1400 Howard Boulevard: $22,000,000 - 88,200 SF - Brandywine
- Main Street Plaza: $21,500,000 - 235,000 SF - Radnor
- Four Echelon Plaza: $16,025,000 - 184,000 SF - Leggat McCall
- 8-9-10-12-14 Stow Road: $15,100,000 - 134,000 SF - Liberty Property Trust
- Greentree Executive Campus: $14,400,000 - 160,000 SF - Brandywine
- Commerce Center: $13,100,000 - 144,000 SF - GE
- Riverview Corporate Center: $11,800,000 - 84,000 SF - Advance Grp.
- Atrium One: $10,250,000 - 102,000 SF - Lehman Bros.
- Cherry Tree Corporate Center: $8,400,000 - 138,000 SF - Amresco
- 7-9-11 Eves Drive: $7,255,000 - 78,500 SF - Green Assoc.
- 700 Creek Road: $5,300,000 - 141,000 SF - First Industrial
- Fairway Corporate Center: $5,250,000 - 157,000 SF - Provident Mutual
- Whittendale Drive: $5,200,000 - 120,000 SF - Formation
- CMBS Financing (9 Properties): $250,000,000 - 4,000,000 SF - Keystone,Storage, Shelbourne
Professional Recognitions and Affiliations
- Licensed real estate broker in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- National Association of Realtors
- South Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Member of CB Richard Ellis national Top 3% producers four times.
- Top Performer Grubb & Ellis Circle of Excellence 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013
Mr. Sklencar holds a B.S. in business administration from LaSalle University. He also attended Rutgers University and the University of Pennsylvania for programs in advanced studies, finance and real estate.