Joe Morrison joined Newmark Knight Frank Valuation & Advisory in 2017 at the Fayetteville, Arkansas, office, where he serves as senior vice president for NKF’s U.S. Central Region. Mr. Morrison is responsible for a geographical region that includes Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri.
Mr. Morrison has valued and consulted on real estate matters for 26 years. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types, including:
- Office (condominium, low-, mid- and high-rise, government)
- Industrial (warehouse, manufacturing, refrigeration/cold storage, self-storage, business parks)
- Retail (strip, neighborhood, big box, net lease, going concern)
- Agricultural (ranch, farm, poultry and beef cattle production)
- Apartment (garden, mid/high rise, LIHTC)
- Special purpose (religious, school, municipal, etc.)
Prior to Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Morrison worked for more than 11 years at CBRE, most recently as a senior appraiser in the firm’s Industrial Valuation Group. Mr. Morrison’s geographical focus included Arkansas, eastern Oklahoma and southern Missouri. He also completed appraisal assignments in Texas.
Prior to CBRE, Mr. Morrison served for six years as president of Fayetteville, Arkansas-based Morrison Appraisal Co., Inc. He also served as a staff appraiser for seven years in the Springdale, Arkansas, office of Reed & Associates, Inc.
Licenses and Designations
Mr. Morrison is a certified general real estate appraiser in the states of Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. He is also a candidate for the Appraisal Institute’s MAI designation.
Mr. Morrison earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in real estate. He has also successfully completed numerous real estate courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other providers.