Jordan Gosin is a managing director at Newmark’s Manhattan headquarters. Working with Managing Director Joshua Gosin, Mr. Gosin specializes in both tenant and owner representation.
Mr. Gosin represents numerous agencies, including The Factory, 30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue; the Paragon Building, 21-00 Forty-ninth Avenue; the Blanchard Building, 21-10 Fifty-first Avenue; 28 West 44th Street; 1156 Avenue of the Americas; 25 West 45th Street; 286 Madison Avenue; 183 Madison Avenue; 49 West 45th Street; and Liberty View Plaza, 850 Third Avenue.
Additional, Mr. Gosin has represented several owners, including Allied Properties, AM Properties, APF Properties, Atlas Capital, CW Capital, Empire State Equities, Famurb Company, Green Oak, Hans Holterbosch Inc., Invesco, KW-PSC Realty. Mini-Micro, Republic Investment Co, R-Squared, The Chapman Group, the Chetrit Group, The Gural Portfolio, The Moinian Group and The Related Group.
Prior to becoming a broker, Mr. Gosin was a research analyst in Newmark’s research department, where he gained valuable experience and became intimately familiar with New York City’s commercial real estate market.
Mr. Jordan’s deals include:
- Public Storage: 410,000 SF (385 Gerard Avenue - Sale)
- Macy’s: 145,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue)
- AM Property Holdings: 80,000 SF (Building Portfolio Sale)
- Brooklyn Labs School: 80,000 SF (77 Sands Street, Brooklyn)
- AM Properties: 78,000 SF (420 Fifth Avenue)
- New York Film Academy: 72,000 SF (17 Battery Place)
- Simpson Thacher Bartlett: 70,000 SF (385 Gerard Avenue, Bronx)
- Socceroof: 65,000 SF (14 Whale Square, Brooklyn)
- Anthony Lawrence of New York: 60,000 SF (32-33 Forty-seventh Avenue)
- Madewell: 60,000 SF (30-30 47th Avenue)
- Well Fargo Private Banking 60,000 SF (280 Park Avenue)
- Diageo North America: 56,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- We Work: 56,000 SF (54 West 40th Street)
- General Service Administration, Office of Immigration Services: 48,000 SF (27-35 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City)
- Health & Hospitals Corporation: 48,000 SF (30-30 Forth-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Vayner Media: 46,000 SF (21-10 Fifty-first Avenue)
- Cablevision: 45,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- Two Sigma Investments: 32,000 SF (379 West Broadway)
- Good Friend Storage: 30,000 SF (166 East 124th Street)
- We Work: 27,000 SF (1156 Avenue of the Americas)
- Spin Master: 25,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, LIC)
- West Publishing: 25,000 SF (530 Fifth Avenue)
- Display Technologies: 23,000 SF (1111 Marcus Avenue)
- Comme Des Garcons: 21,000 SF (160 Lexington Avenue)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority: 21,000 SF (27-35 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City)
- Ralph Lauren: 20,000 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue)
- Comprehensive Care Management Corp: 20,000 SF (1200 Waters Place, Bronx)
- Legal Aid Society: 20,000 SF (349 East 149th Street, Bronx)
- School Construction Authority: 19,000 SF (27- 35 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City)
- Halo Brands: 17,500 SF (30-30 Forty-seventh Avenue, Long Island City)
- Make-Up Designory Group: 17,000 SF (65 Broadway)
- Polis World School: 16,200 SF (12 East 79th Street)
- Wetherby-Pembridge School NY: 16,000 SF (7 East 96th Street)
- The LePort School: 15,000 SF (292 Court Street)
- Polis World School: 10,000 SF (775 Columbus Avenue, Brooklyn)
- Guidepost Montessori School: 9,000 SF (190 South First Street, Brooklyn)
Mr. Gosin was most recently named Director of the Year for the Tristate Region by Newmark in 2015. He previously received Newmark’s Rising Star award in 2012 and Junior Broker of the Year award in 2009.
Mr. Gosin is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), an executive board member of The Goose Brothers Media Inc., The Goose Label; the advisory board for Traillo; and the advisory board of Rentlogic. He has also held fundraising events for Autism Speaks and JDRF.
In addition, Mr. Gosin, in collaboration with his brother, Josh Gosin, published his first children’s book of the series, The Adventures of Lexton: Super Savings Account. The books chronicle the educational adventures of a young lion named Lexton (theadventuresoflexton.com).
Mr. Gosin graduated cum laude from Plattsburgh University, where he majored in psychology and minored in business. While attending the university, he was a member of the PSI Chi - National Honor Society in Psychology.