John Richardson joined Newmark Phoenix Realty Group as a partner in February 1993. Mr. Richardson specializes in industrial real estate consulting and transaction services and manages the Phoenix staff. Since joining Newmark Phoenix Realty Group, Mr. Richardson has brokered sales and leases of many significant transactions including a 1.5 million-square-foot lease to Laney & Duke/Haines, an 817,000-square-foot lease to Samsonite and a 550,000-square-foot lease to Football Fanatics.
Mr. Richardson worked in the construction industry as an assistant superintendent for the James M. Barker Company prior to joining Newmark Phoenix Realty Group.
- Cabot Properties
- EastGroup Properties
- Tech Packaging, Inc.
- True North Investments
- Data Savers of Florida
- First Winthrop
- Oakmont Industrial Group
- Park Square Realty
- Florida School Book Depository
- W.P Carey
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- NAIOP “Industrial Transaction of the Year” Nominee: 2011
- NAIOP “Industrial Broker of the Year” Winner: 1999, 2000, 2002
- Jacksonville Business Journal Golden Pen Award Winner: 2001, 2005
- One of the Leaders of the 1985 Division 1AA National Championship Football Team
- NAIOP of Northeast Florida
- First Coast Manufacturers Association
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Florida Chapter President: 2005
- Cornerstone Commercial & Industrial Task Force Chairman: 2001
- NAIOP/Jacksonville Business Journal Industrial & Commercial Real Estate Guide, Chairman: 1997, 2001
- Jacksonville Business Journal Market Writer: 1993 - 2010
- Eagle Football Alumni Association, Board of Directors: 2004 - present
- Eagle Football Alumni Association, President, 2004 to 2006
Mr. Richardson holds a B.B.A. in management from Georgia Southern University.