John McMillan, SIOR, has been an industrial real estate services broker in Los Angeles for 28 years and is the leader of the McMillan Team. He has a widely varied background assisting clients with building and site acquisitions, dispositions, lease negotiations, tenant relocations, institutional landlord agency representation and development assignments. The five members of the McMillan Team joined Newmark Knight Frank in August 2016, after 24 years at Cushman & Wakefield, where the team was a consistent top producer for the industrial division. In 2018, Mr. McMillan ranked as the top industrial broker for NKF. In December 2018, NKF promoted Mr. McMillan to vice chairman, the firm’s highest production title.
- 1,279 closed transactions, totaling more than $3.4 billion (as of January 2019)
- Top U.S. Industrial Broker, Newmark Knight Frank, 2018
- NKF Chairman’s Circle - Top 100 U.S., 2018
- Top U.S. Producer Conference attendee, NKF, 2017 and 2018
- Top 5 Industrial Broker in the U.S., Cushman & Wakefield, 2002, 2004-2006, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015
- No. 1 Industrial Broker in the Western U.S. Region, C&W, 2002, 2004-2006, 2010 and 2013
- Circle Award winner, C&W, 2002, 2004-2008, 2010-2013 and 2015
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
Mr. McMillan earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is also a graduate of Loyola High School.