John McMillan, SIOR, has been an industrial real estate services broker in Los Angeles for 30 years and is the leader of the McMillan Team. He has a widely varied background assisting clients with building and site acquisitions, dispositions, lease negotiations, tenant relocations, institutional landlord agency representation and development assignments. The five members of the McMillan Team joined Newmark in August 2016, after 24 years at Cushman & Wakefield, where the team was a consistent national top producer for the industrial division. In 2018, Mr. McMillan ranked as the top industrial broker for Newmark.
- 1,379 closed transactions, totaling more than $4.2 billion (as of September 2020)
- Top Newmark U.S. Industrial Broker, 2018
- Newmark Chairman’s Circle - Top 100 U.S., 2018
- Top U.S. Producer Conference attendee, Newmark, 2017 and 2018
- Top 5 Industrial Broker in the U.S., C&W, 2002, 2004-2006, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015
- Top Industrial Broker in the Western U.S. Region, C&W, 2002, 2004-2006, 2010 and 2013
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
Mr. McMillan earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is also a graduate of Loyola High School of Los Angeles.