John Daniels joined Newmark Knight Frank’s Capital Markets team in 2016 as a director at the company’s McLean, Virginia, office. Mr. Daniels has sold, financed or valued more than $40 billion of loans and properties, with a specific focus on secondary debt markets.
Prior to joining NKF, Mr. Daniels worked for Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group, where he provided financial advisory services for the acquisition, financing, valuation and disposition of commercial and residential assets.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- $300 million performing loan sale for John Hancock Life Insurance
- $200 million commercial loan sale for the FDIC
- $150 million Canadian performing loan sale for Manulife
- $100 million healthcare loan sale for Bank of America
- $65 million Puerto Rico Portfolio sale for Lone Star
- €8 billion loan valuation assignment for The Dutch Ministry
Partial Client List
- Bank of America
- Colony Capital
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- John Hancock/Manulife
- JP Morgan Chase
- Prudential Insurance
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Achievement Conference, 2016
- Washington Jesuit Academy
- One Love Foundation
Mr. Daniels attended the University of Dayton, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a focus on finance and economics and was a member of the University of Dayton Men’s Varsity Soccer team. Mr. Daniels lives in Bethesda, Maryland, with his wife and daughter.