John Curtis provides brokerage services and real estate consulting to corporate users of office and industrial space. His financial and analytic background allows him to help his clients align their real estate strategy with their business strategies. Mr. Curtis has been involved in over 150 real estate transactions for clients across North America, Europe and Africa. He offers in-depth execution including financial analysis and contract negotiation for large portfolio clients as well as large one-off transactions.
Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Mr. Curtis worked for more than four years with one of the most successful teams within CBRE’s North American brokerage division, focusing on tenant representation and corporate real estate consulting.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- United Airlines: 225,000 RSF Lease
- FMC Technologies: 200,000 RSF Multiple Locations
- FMC Technologies: 153,000 RSF Lease
- FMC Technologies: 2 - 70,000 RSF Industrial Build-to-Suits
- Baylor College of Medicine: 130,000 RSF Lease
- Porter Hedges: 110,000 RSF Lease
- Ocwen Financial: 65,000 RSF Lease
- Enbridge: 45,000 RSF Multiple Dispositions
- Cigna: 30,000 RSF Lease
- Swift Energy: 25,000 RSF Lease
- Planning Design Research: 23,000 RSF Lease
- Tulane University: 20,000 RSF Lease
- Child Advocates: 16,000 RSF Lease
- Livingston International: 13,000 RSF Lease
- Penn Virginia: 12,000 RSF Lease
- Winstead: 10,000 RSF Disposition
- Houlihan Lokey: 10,000 RSF Lease
- Baylor College of Medicine: 10,000 RSF Lab Lease
A native Houstonian, Mr. Curtis earned a Master of Science degree in land development and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance with a minor in urban planning from Texas A&M University.